How to Support Free Fiddle Lessons:
I love making this website and putting content up for everyone to use for free! You can help too, by spreading the word about the site, amplifying the page on social media, or making a financial contribution to help me devote more time to the site.
- Refer your friends to Free Fiddle Lessons!
- Suggest public domain tunes & topics for new lessons
- Subscribe on YouTube
- “Like” the page on Facebook and like, share, or comment on posts
- Make a monthly donation through Patreon. Patreon allows anyone to become a patron of the arts. You can give $1 per month or as much as your budget allows, and you can change your monthly amount at any time or set a cap on how much you are giving to different projects each month. Patreon supporters help me work towards my goals for the website and can get exciting rewards like access to a monthly video chat “office hours”, Skype lessons, having me make a lesson of their choice, and more.
- Make a one-time or recurring donation via PayPal
- Send a tip via post to:
45 Wight St.
Belfast, Maine 04915
However your choose to support Free Fiddle Lessons, thank you!